1. Something is cool one week and then everyone forgets about it the next week.
Hashtags – “hashtags are like the coolest thing ever. Did you see Guy Kawasaki’s hashtags, they were like so awesome.”
Retweets – “Oh my god retweets are sooo cool, can you believe Jeremiah Owyang is talking about retweets, omg.”
2. Everyone wants to be friends with the cool kids and talk to the cool kids, but the cool kids only want to talk to each other.
3. Everyone just wants more friends
4. Everyone acts like they care about you, they don’t care
@movements, that is such a great tweet, you should totally go to my money making acai erectile dysfunction website
5. All everyone wants to do is talk about themselves
-going to the mall
-hungry, getting food
-this food courts lame, settling for mcdonalds
-omg I’m so bloated
6. There is a distinct group of cool kids and you know it if your in (ahem 10k followers plus)
Losers: Everyone else
7. The cool kids are always doing awesome things which everyone else is trying to copy.
Garyvee: just got off the plane in Sydney, teaching the Australian women’s national volleyball team how to use social media to connect with their fans.
Dieter13: just got back from 18 & pearl, teaching my mom how to use J-Date.
It is like 8th grade. Think about it!